react the complete guide incl hooks react router redux | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jack kayle
jack kayle Oct 11 '22

This course will teach you React.js in a practice-oriented way, using all the latest patterns and best practices you need. You will learn all the key Respond – The Total Aide fundamentals as well as advanced concepts and related topics to turn you into a react the complete guide incl hooks react router redux.

This is a huge course because it really covers EVERYTHING you need to know and learn to become a React.js developer!

No matter if you know nothing about React or if you already got some basic React knowledge (not required but also not a problem), you will get tons of useful information and knowledge out of this course!

My goal with this course is to ensure that you feel confident working with React, so that you can apply for React jobs, use it in your own projects or simply enhance your portfolio as a developer – whatever your goal is: This course gets you there!

I originally created this course in 2017 and I have kept it updated since that – redoing it from the ground up in 2021.

And of course I’m dedicated to keeping this Respond – The Total Aide course up-to-date – so that you can rely on this course to learn React in the best possible way!