java programming masterclass covering java 11 & java 17 download | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jack kayle
jack kayle Oct 11 '22

This course is design to give you the Java skills you need to get a job as a Java developer.  By the end of the course you will understand Java extremely well and be able to build your own Java apps and be productive as a software developer.

Lots of students have been success with getting their first job or a promotion after going through the course.

Here is just one example of a student who lost her job and despite having never coded in her life previously, got a full time software developer position in just a few months after starting this course
java programming masterclass covering java 11 & java 17 download!

Three months ago I lost my job, came to a turning point in my life, and finally made the drastic decision to completely change course. 

I decided to switch career path and go into coding. My husband found and gave me your Complete Java Masterclass at Udemy as a gift, and I wholeheartedly dove into it as a life line.

Following your course has been absolutely enjoyable (still working on it, not yet finished), and has been a great way of keeping on course, dedicated and motivated. 

Yesterday, three months after starting the course and honestly to my surprise, I received (and accepted!) a job offer as a full-time developer.

I wanted to just drop you a line to say thank you for doing this work, for being such a dedicated teacher, and for putting all this knowledge available out there in such an approachable way. It has, literally, been life changing. With gratitude,  Laura”