the complete junior to senior web developer roadmap | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jack kayle
jack kayle Oct 11 '22

Join a live online community of over 600,000+ developers and a course taught by an industry expert that has actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto as a Junior to Senior Web Developer Roadmap (2022).

Graduates of this course are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook + other top tech companies.

This is the tutorial you’ve been looking for to no longer be a junior developer, level up your skills, and earn a higher salary. This extensive course doesn’t just cover a small portion of the industry. This covers everything you need to know to go from junior developer, to learning the in-demand technical skills that some of the top developers in the industry know so you can become a senior developer this year.

I guarantee you that you won’t find a course that is as comprehensive, up to date, and better quality, than this tutorial. You will be guided in your journey to become an admired and respected Senior Developer one day.

This is the hardest work I have ever done in my life, and it took me months to plan, months to film, months to edit, and years of experience to create. No course like this exists out there because the complete junior to senior web developer roadmap

this is a really difficult topic to teach and to combine all of the technologies we cover into one course is a long hard process.

By the end of this course you will have a fully functioning image recognition app to show off on your portfolio. More importantly, you will be able to implement and add the below skillsets to your resume, impress your boss, and ace your next interview (Trust me, some of these may not mean anything to you now, but they are topics that ALL Senior Developers know).