build responsive real-world websites with html and css | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
jack kayle
jack kayle Oct 11 '22

“Having gone through other related courses on other HTML and CSS platforms, I can say this course is the most practical and readily applicable course on web design and development I have taken.” — Bernie Pacis

Are you looking for the best way to learn build responsive real-world websites with html and csshow to build beautiful websites with HTML5 and CSS3? That even look great on your phone?

Have you taken other HTML and CSS courses, but still wonder how to code a real-world website, not just some basic examples?

If your answer is a big YES… Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!

So why is this course so unique and popular? Reason #1: The course is completely project-based

Together we hand-code a beautiful and responsive landing page for a fictional company that I made up just for the course. Step-by-step, you will learn more and more HTML5 and CSS3 features, from beginner to advanced. These are the latest web technologies, used by every website in the world. And we even added some jQuery to the mix.

This huge project will teach you all the real-world skills to build real-world HTML5 and CSS3 websites. This will allow you to build any website you can imagine… From complete scratch.

Reason #2: You will not just learn how to code

Coding is great, but it’s not everything! That’s why we will go through the entire process of building and launching our website project. This includes designing, coding, planning, writing clean and organized code, website optimization, best practices, and so much more.

Designing is really, really important. Have you seen HTML and CSS all these beautiful and modern websites lately? Great! Because I will show you how it’s done.