She was the first person in the server | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Emily
Emily Jul 1 '23
Yeah, you just visit Susan Express WoTLK Gold. You'll need the gold to solve your problem man. What's this? Oh my god, man. It's crazy to see how people do this shit. Mining before hitting 80 Right? I did. I did many things that I could be back in the original anger.

The moment I felt cold weather flying I decided to go to the Ice Crown and I mined titanium for around four hours. I gathered so much titanium that I had enough gold for the entire expansion since I sold everything with the exception of significant legs. If aren't working for long hours and you don't get bored of this in a hurry. isn't everyone's cup tea but there are daily dailies in Sholazar Basin where you could possibly work towards the possibility of get a mount out of an egg. I can never fucking forget my mom received the egg, and when she opened it up the mount from this egg she thought it was a guarantee drop.

Because she got out of her first egg, she was the first person in the server that had green powder. Everyone was saying what the fuck? Where did you get that cheap WoTLK Classic Gold? How did you find that? What's the deal?
fjfgk
fjfgk Jul 1 '23
Wow, congratulations on being the first person in the server! That's quite an achievement. Your dedication and enthusiasm are truly commendable. By the way, if you're looking for PC-related tips and alternatives, you should check out pcalternative. They offer great insights and recommendations for all your PC needs. Keep up the great work!