4 attempts from the field (47 percent). P4 attempts from the field (47 percent). P | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Dec 7 '19
Texas starting offensive lineman Kent Perkins will serve a one-game suspension following his arrest last week on a charge of driving while intoxicated, Longhorns football coach Charlie Strong announced Monday. Deatrich Wise Jr. Jersey .Perkins will not play against Oklahoma State on Saturday and will also undergo counseling and perform community service. He also faces further internal discipline.?Perkins met with reporters on Monday and apologized for his actions.I made a mistake, and I really apologize for that, Perkins said. Thats not me. Thats not my character. Thats not what Im about. Im just ready to gain the trust back from those people, and I know I disappointed a lot of people, and the biggest thing right now is I just want to move forward, forget about this mistake. Im a leader on this team.I need to act like that on and off the field. Im just ready to put all this behind me and start moving forward.The Longhorns senior starter at right guard was arrested during Texas bye week early Friday morning following a single-vehicle collision near campus.According to the probable-cause affidavit, Perkins was found asleep in his car in the drive-thru line of a Raising Canes restaurant shortly before 3 a.m. When a constable told him to move his car, Perkins drove off and wrecked his car in a nearby parking lot.The 6-foot-5, 320-pound lineman took a preliminary breath test at the scene of the crash and had a blood-alcohol content of 0.178, more than twice the legal limit. Randy Moss Jersey . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. Shilique Calhoun Jersey . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. https:///...jersey-patriots.html . PAUL, Minn. NEW BRITAIN, Conn. -- Austin Nehls made four 3-pointers and scored 18 points, Khalen Cumberlander added 14 points and Central Connecticut pulled away early from Hartford to win 75-60 in Friday nights opener for both teams.Mustafa Jones and Tidell Pierre each scored 12 points and Pierres team-leading nine rebounds helped CCSU outrebound Hartford 47-33.Cumberlanders early 3-pointer put the Blue Devils up 10-7 on their way to a 36-26 halftime lead and they never trailed. Eric Bowles haad eight of the 24 assists the Blue Devils used in making 30 of 64 attempts from the field (47 percent). Phillip Dorsett II Jersey. Tafari Whittingham had four blocks.Jalen Ross made three 3-pointers and scored 18 points on 6-of-14 shooting and Jason Dunne added 13 points for the Hawks, who shot 41 percent from the field (25 of 61) and 5 of 15 from the free-throw line. ' ' '